- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @BBCNewsbeat: LISTEN: David Cameron's #Newsbeat interview bit.ly/1OfxoON bbc.in/1bjoz4N http://t.co/24zpwEDlSG 2 hours ago
- RT @Guardian_local: Judge who disqualified Tower Hamlets mayor leads drive to reform election law bit.ly/1DZYWQt #localgov 5 hours ago
- RT @BHAhumanists: Galha Election Special is on its way! #galhahustings http://t.co/TaVFu20mq7 5 hours ago
- RT @BHAhumanists: Emily Brothers says we need to 'get tough with faith schools & put in place criteria for inclusive admissions & practices… 5 hours ago
- RT @WHSBLiberals: Nick Clegg has just announced we won't join any govt. involving #TheSNP . We won't take part with #Labour in breaking up … 5 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Puffles
Summary Equalities minister Jo Swinson MP comes to Cambridge – waking up the city’s resident dragon fairy in the process. This plus some thoughts on how to make community reporting help pay my bills! Told you! She also had this … Continue reading →
Summary Sometimes it takes someone to turn up to events and report from and/or film them. Here are the results: Result in the Queen Edith's by-election: Ahammed (Lab) 790 Bower (Con) 614 Chalfen (Green) 222 Sanders (LD) 933. Viki Sanders duly elected. — CambridgeCityCouncil (@camcitco) … Continue reading →
Summary It may only be a ‘micro-commission’, but for me it’s a giant leap on all things digital media. But are employers missing out on the skills that today’s school leavers have developed growing up in this internet age? If … Continue reading →
Summary How a former quarry and current ‘problem area’ could be turned into something for the community in a part of town not brilliantly served with things for people to do The website for the Cambridge Lakes Project is here. … Continue reading →
Summary A new account for a maturing social media age I’m running with @ACarpenDigital, which will be conversational and very much ‘Me’ – with @Puffles2010 evolving into a news aggregator. This is part of a long term project Ceri Jones and … Continue reading →
Summary As Ceri Jones and I prepare to teach a new series of evening classes about social media for social action for Cambridgeshire County Council, it’s time for the next stage of both of our social media journeys. My new … Continue reading →
Summary Some thoughts from a gathering of the revived Democracy Club of 2010 -> with 2015 in mind They are tweeting at @Democlub, are on Facebook here and have a website here. I’ve blogged a lot about democracy (see here for … Continue reading →
Summary The view from the director’s box as further education students at Cambridge Regional College give local politicians a television media masterclass – and comprehensively myth-bust the stereotype that media is an ‘easy’ subject. The whole show is below: First … Continue reading →
Summary Branching out into more complex digital media – with some thoughts for how my main Cambridge-based project will evolve Some of you will be aware that I started a 10 week digital film evening class recently. With good reason: … Continue reading →
Summary The full first draft is a good 6,000+ words but is by no means the completed version. Hence why your comments are much appreciated Click here —>>> 140530 Evaluation of campaign AC v1 to open the PDF document for the big … Continue reading →