- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @MissMillicent: David Miliband: failure to take in refugees ‘an abandonment of UK’s humanitarian traditions’ gu.com/p/4c2kt/stw < I… 5 hours ago
- NEWZ-SPOOF: “Cameron praises ‘Big Society’ for tackling migrants crisis. ‘It’s just like Dunkirk!’ He says” qz.com/492473/ordinar… 5 hours ago
- RT @jessbrammar: Santander figures suggest average premium for moving to a home in catchment area for best state schools is £32,000. Oh, Br… 5 hours ago
- RT @benatipsosmori: a quarter of all parents have moved house to get a school place? interesting statistic - does it sound believable thoug… 5 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Why there is a giant polar bear outside Shell's London headquarters ind.pn/1NMPLtp http://t.co/dpBIOSLIDy 5 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Puffles’ Twitter Lists
This list stems from a workshop run by Jane O’Loughlin of Cabinet Office & the Government Digital Service. The #Digitalwomen listed below are those that turned up to and contributed to the workshop at UKGovCamp13. Kate Norman – A lovely trouble-maker-in-chief … Continue reading
Summary Following on from this lovely bunch, here are some more young people worth following and interacting with. I’ll start with Sally Bonsall and Hannah Thompson, both of whom are studying at the London School of Economic and Political Sciences … Continue reading
This group of people are just a few of the people who I recommend following if you are interested in public policy and public administration. What’s the difference between these two terms and what we know as party politics? Good … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading