- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- This Sunday, having London pub lunch before heading to @dowsingforsound gig at Scala by Kings Cross eventbrite.co.uk/e/pub-lunch-wi… Anymore takers? 3 hours ago
- RT @Copa90: This is how much #Euro16 qualification means to Northern Ireland fans... Incredible! http://t.co/BKUSBSP8Za 3 hours ago
- RT @climateprogress: Illegal fishing is decimating the oceans, but the U.S. is doing something about it thkpr.gs/3710003 http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @AaronBastani: Job of political journalists, first and foremost, should be channelling information. Giving facts. No idea how that's a m… 3 hours ago
- The problem #Corbyn faces with so-called supporters throwing hate & misogyny around online twitter.com/seanjonesqc/st… 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Puffles’ Twitter Lists
This list stems from a workshop run by Jane O’Loughlin of Cabinet Office & the Government Digital Service. The #Digitalwomen listed below are those that turned up to and contributed to the workshop at UKGovCamp13. Kate Norman – A lovely trouble-maker-in-chief … Continue reading
Summary Following on from this lovely bunch, here are some more young people worth following and interacting with. I’ll start with Sally Bonsall and Hannah Thompson, both of whom are studying at the London School of Economic and Political Sciences … Continue reading
This group of people are just a few of the people who I recommend following if you are interested in public policy and public administration. What’s the difference between these two terms and what we know as party politics? Good … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading