- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @sharonodea: Twitter Explains Why it’s Removing Share Counts from Tweet Buttons socialmediatoday.com/social-busines… 14 minutes ago
- What can trade unions & university public policy institutes learn from the tactics of The Taxpayer's Alliance & co? adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/how… 1 hour ago
- ...It took the council so long to negotiate new streetlights that come installation the model had become obsolete queen-ediths.co.uk/cambridge-plan… 1 hour ago
- RT @DexterDiasQC: Guide to law & protective measures re #FGM. Fine work @rightsofwomen >> twitter.com/rightsofwomen/… 1 hour ago
- RT @lewis_herbert: British homebuyers at back of queue for flats marketed first in Far East, just like Rustat Rd #Cambridge development htt… 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Puffles’ Twitter Lists
This list stems from a workshop run by Jane O’Loughlin of Cabinet Office & the Government Digital Service. The #Digitalwomen listed below are those that turned up to and contributed to the workshop at UKGovCamp13. Kate Norman – A lovely trouble-maker-in-chief … Continue reading
Summary Following on from this lovely bunch, here are some more young people worth following and interacting with. I’ll start with Sally Bonsall and Hannah Thompson, both of whom are studying at the London School of Economic and Political Sciences … Continue reading
This group of people are just a few of the people who I recommend following if you are interested in public policy and public administration. What’s the difference between these two terms and what we know as party politics? Good … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading