- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @christopherhope: PM had better do something soon. Press conference tomorrow. UQ on Monday, Calais mayor in front of HASC on Tuesday. ht… 5 minutes ago
- BBC News: "Why won't UK take more refugees?" PM says 'under review'. Puffles (*assumes*) he's waiting for permission from tabloids 32 minutes ago
- "Tax havens & development" by @noradno & @OECD oecd.org/site/devaeo10/… - "Illicit capital flows from dev countries estimated USD 641- 941bn" 49 minutes ago
- RT @HuffPostUKPol: Tabloids accused of 'sheer hypocrisy' over drowned Syrian toddler front page huff.to/1Upfmg0 http://t.co/dtBP8p5S… 1 hour ago
- RT @nickkeane: It's time for #teacamp @teacampLondon @thedxw et al 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Puffles’ Twitter Lists
This list stems from a workshop run by Jane O’Loughlin of Cabinet Office & the Government Digital Service. The #Digitalwomen listed below are those that turned up to and contributed to the workshop at UKGovCamp13. Kate Norman – A lovely trouble-maker-in-chief … Continue reading
Summary Following on from this lovely bunch, here are some more young people worth following and interacting with. I’ll start with Sally Bonsall and Hannah Thompson, both of whom are studying at the London School of Economic and Political Sciences … Continue reading
This group of people are just a few of the people who I recommend following if you are interested in public policy and public administration. What’s the difference between these two terms and what we know as party politics? Good … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading