- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- UPDATED PLAYLIST: Cambridge, South Cambs & South-East Cambs constituencies, election videos ow.ly/M7vdO @JonValeCN @Cambridge105 5 hours ago
- RT @timothy_stanley: #WorstCrisisSinceTheAbdication is exactly the kind of language that fuels a crisis. Why are Tories doing this? http://… 12 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: From Saturday's #WDAIL demo in Cambridge, a timelapse on Parker's Piece vimeo.com/126014098 cc @ARUvegan 12 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: "@simonsaggers of @TheGreenParty at #Camhustings South Cambs hosted by @HUSJCR" cc @GreenRupertRead @FionaRadic 13 hours ago
- "‘Shameful’ bedroom tax dominates debate at #Camhustings housing" cambridge-news.co.uk/8216-Shameful-… with @JonValeCN in chair @oflynnmep @julianhuppert 13 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Music
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary What would some of their songs sound like if they had a big band behind them? I was having a chilled-out chat with Andrea, Jules and George of the Dowsing Sound Collective on a late winter’s Sunday evening in town … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading