- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @transparify: @Puffles2010 UK think tanks disclose who their donors are, en masse - huge shift huffingtonpost.com/till-bruckner/… … http://t.co/Drb… 48 minutes ago
- RT @sarahwollaston: Fizzy drinks giant pays millions to experts via @thetimes ; makes it even more essential to access unbiased evidence ht… 1 hour ago
- "Post financial crisis monetary policy" at #TheCaseForCambridge Crowding out? Cc @Frances_Coppola http://t.co/VpeNd4b3zF 3 hours ago
- Theresa May's immigration policies slammed at #TheCaseForCambridge by business sector as skilled staff getting blocked from moving 3 hours ago
- RT @temiogunye: @LDBytes hi - writing a report on how to do local democracy better & looking for examples of good practice. Can anybody hel… 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Music
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary What would some of their songs sound like if they had a big band behind them? I was having a chilled-out chat with Andrea, Jules and George of the Dowsing Sound Collective on a late winter’s Sunday evening in town … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading