- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @CUH_NHS: Interested in research? Join our Patient and Public Involvement panel! No experience needed bit.ly/1PPcVO3 http://t.co… 0 minutes ago
- You heard it here first, but Puffles might be ***appearing in a panto this winter!!!*** :-D 0 minutes ago
- Netherlands losing to Iceland at home....crikey! 2 hours ago
- RT @AJE_Sport: Football: Netherlands' misery continues in Euro 2016 qualifiers with a shock loss to Iceland. aje.io/tm4b http://… 2 hours ago
- "English football supporters’ groups to show ‘Refugees Welcome’ banners" theguardian.com/football/2015/… 2 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Music
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary What would some of their songs sound like if they had a big band behind them? I was having a chilled-out chat with Andrea, Jules and George of the Dowsing Sound Collective on a late winter’s Sunday evening in town … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading