- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- Puffles (*expects*) fireworks on @cambridge105 on Sunday at 10am as @Sam_in_Cam interviews @nickclarkecambs vs Chamali Fernando. 1 hour ago
- RT @EliotBeckett: @Puffles2010 @Labourcat @faisalislam Would respect any politician who says 'actually I don't watch football'. Same re Gr… 2 hours ago
- RT @montie: I agree with @OwenJones84: A majority of MPs is a majority is a majority - and therefore the basis of legitimacy https://t.co/3… 3 hours ago
- RT @afneil: Whoever is forming government after May 7th, looks like their 1st crisis will be fallout from full-blown Greece/€Zone financial… 3 hours ago
- RT @F03148046: @Unity_MoT @faisalislam @Puffles2010 Exactly. Oddly for such a trivial issue, it really does show dishonesty and destroy cre… 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Music
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary What would some of their songs sound like if they had a big band behind them? I was having a chilled-out chat with Andrea, Jules and George of the Dowsing Sound Collective on a late winter’s Sunday evening in town … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading