- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @jeanlucbenazet: Just out of the camera, one of my best photos from tonight's movies on the meadows pre @camfilmfest #CFF2015 http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @iainmartin1: He's been burbling away for 30 years. There'll be masses of stuff in archives - Corbyn on Falklands, IRA, end of Cold War,… 1 hour ago
- RT @iainmartin1: Corbyn quote on Bin Laden death pretty clear: "This was an assassination attempt and is yet another tragedy upon a tragedy… 1 hour ago
- RT @carlgardner: I’m afraid nothing will make any difference. I doubt many Corbyn supporters are much bothered by his calling Bin Laden’s d… 1 hour ago
- RT @timfarron: #Corbyn is utterly wrong. Bin Laden's death was not a tragedy. The tragedy was the 2,977 who died during that awful day. We … 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Music
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary What would some of their songs sound like if they had a big band behind them? I was having a chilled-out chat with Andrea, Jules and George of the Dowsing Sound Collective on a late winter’s Sunday evening in town … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading