- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- “@BetterCityDeal: Read coverage of our 10point plan in @CambridgeNewsUK and join the debate! cambridge-news.co.uk/End-free-car-p…” m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-k6Qg… 7 minutes ago
- RT @PhilRodgers: I'll be joining hundreds of other people on King's Parade at 10:30 today to show our support for refugees https://t.co/AGF… 11 minutes ago
- RT @LonGPCampaigns: @natalieben will be introducing our Mayoral candidate @sianberry and List candidates - Saturday at #TakeCityHall. http:… 48 minutes ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: Austrian efficiency at the border #MigrantCrisis #refugeecrisis # Nickelsdorf http://t.co/7gGI13trr6 50 minutes ago
- In 1500s you could go from Damascus to Budapest without crossing international borders en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleiman_… http://t.co/rfRa6T2KzS 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Mental health
Summary This ‘bah humbug’ style post follows from another article by Fleetstreetfox and from half a dozen conversations I’ve had with friends around the Mill Road part of town, as well as online. Foxy’s article is here. You may also … Continue reading
Summary Because in my case, depression (& my long term recovery from my 2012 mental health breakdown) means I need to use up reserves of emotional energy to do even some of the most basic tasks – such as sending … Continue reading
Summary On finding out that you’re not alone, and a big moan about politics too We’re losing too many good people because of our society’s failure to help people facing mental health challenges. There seems to be a pattern here … Continue reading
Summary Looking deeper into the findings by Relate that one in ten of us do not have a close friend The headline in The Guardian is here. The full report by Relate is here. (Note it’s good practice when blogging in … Continue reading
Summary Pondering on an emotion that I fear I’ll never feel in the way that I wish I could. You’d struggle to find a scene of such chaotic euphoria and its opposite at a 21st century major football tournament – … Continue reading