- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @newsbiscuit: Hard Working Families to be given extra votes bit.ly/1F9BGl2 3 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: #CamHustings at @HUSJCR youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtLX… on politicians engaging with young people cc @JonValeCN @julianclover @hesterkw 3 hours ago
- RT @PrimarySklProbs: Coming last in the sack race on sports day and knowing that you'd let your family down, your school down and your coun… 3 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: #CamHustings with @HUSJCR youtube.com/watch?v=8AO7Dn… ft @heidiallen75 @Dangreef @Seb4SouthCambs @MarionMasonUkip @simonsaggers Enjoy 3 hours ago
- ****Time's up**** for voter registration! 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Housing and transport
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading
Summary After getting up at 5:45am & only realising I had got the CommsCamp14 conference day a week early when the train left Ely (north of Cambridge), I decided to go on a mini tour…starting with Peterborough @Puffles2010 Heya, well … Continue reading
Summary Looking at some bigger picture issues on a news item that has engulfed Westminster – and examining the principles of some local government roots Part 1 – Education Both the Home Secretary and the Education Secretary made statements to … Continue reading
…are politicians undermining the ‘hard working families’ and ‘big society’ that they claim to be acting in the interests of? Yes. Next. This applies nationwide – not just to Cambridge, although I’m writing this in the context of a Cambridge … Continue reading
Summary Musings on maps – of the railway kind. And following the wanderings of my mind. This blogpost started off from reading an article about Blackpool – see it here. There’s one thing that troubles me not just about Blackpool … Continue reading
Summary More political tactics than radical strategy and long-term vision as Osborne and Balls crossed swords I never find these parliamentary statements particularly pleasant viewing. Too much testosterone-fuelled willy-waving and point-scoring for my liking. Statistical spin on the National Infrastructure … Continue reading