- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @Holly_PJ: This was a major point I reflected on today. As a #feminist I want to do all I can to support & protect women. https://t.co/e… 2 hours ago
- RT @casi_insurgente: @Puffles2010 is it, looks like young people making an entirely accurate assessment of the increasing futility of the w… 2 hours ago
- Despite all the campaigning to get young people to vote, F--k me that's depressing. ipsos-mori.com/researchpublic… (Para 6. ) 2 hours ago
- Turnout of 18-24y/os ***FELL*** by one percentage point between 2010 & 2015 gen elections. (44% to 43%) ipsos-mori.com/researchpublic… @UKYP @_TYFA 2 hours ago
- RT @benatipsosmori: @Bonn1eGreer @Peter_Bridgman @Kent_Babylon and turnout among under 24s fell in 2015 2 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Fluffy topics
Summary Having a look around for some different Christmas songs You know the score: “The bestest crimbo recordz in the world evva evva evva!!!” screams the tellybox. Every year. I won’t list the songs because most of you probably know … Continue reading
Summary A further blogpost moaning about men’s fashion This follows on from a blogpost earlier this year on men’s fashion – see here. In part it’s because of further pondering as well as stumbling across some stupendously expensive items that … Continue reading
Summary From Westminster politicians to rabbit-hutch identikit homes to faceless footballers and even to bedlinen and menswear, why is everything so bland? This is not a new phenomenon. Back in 1990 – which was a sort of strange ‘golden age’ … Continue reading