- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- ICYMI: “Will #GE2015 mark a low point in politics?” adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/wil… With SouthCambs #CamHustings footage youtube.com/playlist?list=…- 1 hour ago
- RT @jonsnowC4: Why is @Channel4News making sock puppets? Find out at 7.00pm! http://t.co/Edu7aulW4o 1 hour ago
- RT @dansabbagh: Grant Shapps accused of editing Wikipedia pages of Tory rivals, including Hammond, Greening, Grieve + Crosby http://t.co/2Q… 2 hours ago
- MT “@RTaylorUK: Conservatives too close to big business/hedge funds so won’t fix tax loopholes @DanielZeichner @Papworth_Trust #camhustings” 2 hours ago
- “@Richardjmurphy’s plans on tackling tax avoidance are brilliant - if elected I’d work to implement them” @GreenRupertRead at #CamHustings 2 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Employment and job hunting
Summary Because in my case, depression (& my long term recovery from my 2012 mental health breakdown) means I need to use up reserves of emotional energy to do even some of the most basic tasks – such as sending … Continue reading
Summary On finding out that you’re not alone, and a big moan about politics too We’re losing too many good people because of our society’s failure to help people facing mental health challenges. There seems to be a pattern here … Continue reading
Summary Musings on maps – of the railway kind. And following the wanderings of my mind. This blogpost started off from reading an article about Blackpool – see it here. There’s one thing that troubles me not just about Blackpool … Continue reading
Summary Taking the first steps to overcoming some massive cultural, historical, public policy and institutional barriers to make a difference for young people I was on a panel for an event that brought together schools, employers and local council officers … Continue reading
Summary More political tactics than radical strategy and long-term vision as Osborne and Balls crossed swords I never find these parliamentary statements particularly pleasant viewing. Too much testosterone-fuelled willy-waving and point-scoring for my liking. Statistical spin on the National Infrastructure … Continue reading