- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- Articles by @IsabelHardman (#ff) at blogs.spectator.co.uk/author/isabel-… are also worth looking at -esp for you centre-left types. 1 hour ago
- Puffles (*notes*) the main political decision-makers for past five years have been utterly absent in being available for cross-examination 1 hour ago
- NEW VIDEO:"Cambridge candidates in British Sign Language" youtube.com/watch?v=LDXl7l… @RoyalDeaf @julianhuppert @DanielZeichner @GreenRupertRead 1 hour ago
- Puffles is (*disturbed*) by the regular non-appearances by the lead party in the Coalition to defend their record on the small screen. 1 hour ago
- RT @Sharonavraham: What? No IDS on #Newsnight to defend his dire record on benefits reform? Tories refused to appear, so Labour not allowed… 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Data, science and statistics
Summary A specific challenge to Cambridge’s science communities This blogpost stems from the tweet below: Gd question – anyone? RT @Puffles2010: "What options in Cambridge for adults to learn about science at evening classes, but without exams?" — Cambridge AWiSE … Continue reading
Summary Musings on maps – of the railway kind. And following the wanderings of my mind. This blogpost started off from reading an article about Blackpool – see it here. There’s one thing that troubles me not just about Blackpool … Continue reading
Summary Should all public services and state functions be open for outsourcing or are there some lines that should not be crossed? The difference with this blogpost compared to others I’ve covered in public policy is that it looks at … Continue reading