- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @IndyPolitics: George Osborne told by town halls that his devolution plan will cost £60bn ind.pn/1XmHy28 6 hours ago
- RT @stellacreasy: cambridge, nottingham, leeds and york - I am coming your way with #campaignbootcamp this weekend! details here: https://t… 6 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) #Corbyn & Labour Left will need to have some serious words with those ‘supporters’ posting hate towards @leicesterliz 6 hours ago
- RT @michaelsheen: The "Why help foreigners when own people are suffering?" argument often made by people doing nothing to help their own pe… 6 hours ago
- What sort of part would you have Puffles playing in an Xmas panto? Script is still being written so… :-) 6 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Data, science and statistics
Summary A specific challenge to Cambridge’s science communities This blogpost stems from the tweet below: Gd question – anyone? RT @Puffles2010: "What options in Cambridge for adults to learn about science at evening classes, but without exams?" — Cambridge AWiSE … Continue reading
Summary Musings on maps – of the railway kind. And following the wanderings of my mind. This blogpost started off from reading an article about Blackpool – see it here. There’s one thing that troubles me not just about Blackpool … Continue reading
Summary Should all public services and state functions be open for outsourcing or are there some lines that should not be crossed? The difference with this blogpost compared to others I’ve covered in public policy is that it looks at … Continue reading