- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @patrickjbutler: Fantastic @zoesqwilliams piece on the gentrification - or Surreyfication maybe - of Brixton gu.com/p/47zaf/stw 1 hour ago
- RT @AngusMacNeilSNP: The UK media in its desperation against the SNP has reached #DollGate :)) http://t.co/7z9LWjEuid 1 hour ago
- RT @GFNCambridge: Here at the @cammakespace our 24-hour gig in support of @eLuminateFest is well underway! 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: Recent top civil servant Alun Evans argues new PM should halve the size of Cabinet @IndyVoices independent.co.uk/voices/comment… http… 1 hour ago
- If you invite dragons to yr Cambridge pub twitter.com/QueenEdithPub/… chances are they might turn up! pic @julianhuppert http://t.co/sUa88jvfXd 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Charities and Big Society
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading