- The case for Cambridge
- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- RT @PhilRodgers: Some thoughts from @marklloyd1 about how an elected mayor for Cambridgeshire might work http://t.co/mM97gGmEMU 1 hour ago
- RT @_DaisyBenson: Nothing to be gained by attacking @nick_clegg now if you're @LibDems -look what infighting is doing to Labour #LibDemFi… 1 hour ago
- RT @Ian_Fraser: Two British bankers go on trial in the US for alleged Libor rigging bbc.co.uk/news/business-… 1 hour ago
- Spot on by @ImogenShaw_otr of @CULCWomen twitter.com/ImogenShaw_otr… - hope they can influence local campaigns too. 1 hour ago
- RT @BBCNewsnight: "Nobody, literally nobody, expected that result" says @Nick_Clegg of 2015 election 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Charities and Big Society
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading