- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- Was I watching the same John McDonnell speech as the mainstream media?
- Watching the party conferences from afar
- RT @elderpegasus: @Puffles2010 or have developers working *for* communities... 4 minutes ago
- Have developers working with communities 'at housing design stage' rather than at planning permission stage twitter.com/theTCPA/status… #CPC15 6 minutes ago
- RT @theTCPA: Our first speaker @BrandonLewis if planning isn't working we won't get the housing that we need #CPC15 8 minutes ago
- RT @KateBWebb: Or you know, lobbyists advocating for the homeless. Not often I get called a cunt for doing my job. twitter.com/jessbrammar/st… 14 minutes ago
- This -->> twitter.com/pollycurtis/st… by @pollycurtis - do TV/radio broadcasters need to have deeper conversations with the public over content? 25 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Charities and Big Society
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading