- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Puffles (*spots*) archive of @Cruella1's posts for @newint at newint.org/contributors/k… 35 minutes ago
- RT @cathynewman: The @FactCheck verdict on migrant and refugee numbers: blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/fact… 1 hour ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Nothing captures Western hypocrisy on refugees like these British tabloid front pages bit.ly/1JQfSZq http://t.co/TY2… 1 hour ago
- Puffles (*has idea*) to solve homeless crisis theguardian.com/society/2014/j… <- Use these? 1 hour ago
- RT @heidiallen75: @Dalethfc Hi Dale, well if it means being a human being and showing compassion, I'll take a broken promise. 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Charities and Big Society
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading
Summary Week 2 of training with the brilliant Romsey Rollerbillies If you scroll to the last five seconds of the video below, you’ll see an expert’s example of how to stop on rollerskates in style I signed up for the … Continue reading
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading