- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- …or something that isn’t: NEWZ-SPOOF: “Ministers to fund innovative entrepreneurs to develop migrant-proof fencing” 2 hours ago
- LRT Can we have a comprehensive UK gov’t policy response to refugees crisis -across the piece, linked to co-ordinated international actions? 2 hours ago
- RT @SkyNewsBreak: Labour leadership candidate #AndyBurnham will call on Parliament to debate next week whether Britain should take in more … 2 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) that figures... gov.uk/government/pol… :-/ re refugee crisis http://t.co/0UXyFN67P9 2 hours ago
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: Call for Cameron urgently to bring together our civil society & religious leaders to plan Britain's response to refug… 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Cambridge
Summary More thoughts on the next five years – including training, development and support for those with desire and potential to stand for election I mentioned to a friend earlier today that in Whitehall & Westminster, the traditional big offices … Continue reading
Summary Featuring some of the women I filmed & interviewed during the general election campaign 2015. Here’s Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader of The Green Party with an appeal to students & young people in Cambridge In terms of student activists: … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts on what either might be like as MP for Cambridge. The bookies have Julian Huppert of the Liberal Democrats slightly ahead of his rival Daniel Zeichner of Labour. We know what Dr Huppert will be like given the … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts on the bare minimum people can do in order to cast an informed vote – should any of the candidates impress them. This post is mainly targeted at people in & around Cambridge, but the sentiments apply … Continue reading
Summary A busy day for Cambridge Conservatives They say 24 hours is a long time in politics. Earlier on, former Conservative councillor & leader of Cambridgeshire County Council, Mr Nick Clarke, switched allegiance to UKIP. Around the same time, Cambridge Conservative … Continue reading
Summary The cost of a bus ticket: £4.10. Entrance to the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Free. Outselling some of the big-name bands from the mid-1990s that I saw at the Corn Exchange: Priceless. The Dowsing Sound Collective don’t make beers… Oh, … Continue reading