- The case for Cambridge
- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Here's the old Cambridge Guildhall from ages ago 2.bp.blogspot.com/-VLwKtY43b0U/U… via Cambridge Historian cambridgehistorian.blogspot.co.uk #Twitterstorians 57 minutes ago
- Splendid interpretation of Pirates of the Carribean for a paso, needed just a little bit more polish & work on the stance #Strictly 59 minutes ago
- "While statistically many MPs & MSPs must have mental illnesses, few are likely to disclose them [due to] tabloids" oneinfive.scot/politics-and-m… 1 hour ago
- Re #Strictly #SCD Cambridge Dancer's Club (@_CDC_ ) starts a new term of beginners ballroom classes this week cambridgedancers.org/classes/timeta… 1 hour ago
- RT @BBCLondonNews: Rival mayoral candidates have united to condemn plans for a third runway at Heathrow bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Business economics and finance
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading