- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @ProfMcGhee: On #newsnight @simon_schama spot on as usual regarding EU Govts not able to intervene at source on refugee crisis. 57 minutes ago
- RT @fleetstreetfox: It's been a horrid week. Dead children, screaming refugees, racist eggs. What say we try to cheer ourselves up? 1 hour ago
- RT @StPaulsCam: So many #Calais donations we had trouble getting out of the office! You can donate again tomorrow 9 - 6 #ThankYouCambridge … 1 hour ago
- Points of note catching up 15 years in one night? Crazy housing market is screwing us all; Mental health issues affecting lots of us. 1 hour ago
- Bumped into old friends from school I had not been out drinking with this side of the millennium. Was out filming a band earlier. 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Business economics and finance
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading