- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @TheEconomist: Our write-up of the British election campaign today: "The deafening silence of David Cameron" econ.st/1OUxqqp http… 10 minutes ago
- UPDATED PLAYLIST: Cambridge, South Cambs & South-East Cambs constituencies, election videos ow.ly/M7vdO @JonValeCN @Cambridge105 8 hours ago
- RT @timothy_stanley: #WorstCrisisSinceTheAbdication is exactly the kind of language that fuels a crisis. Why are Tories doing this? http://… 15 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: From Saturday's #WDAIL demo in Cambridge, a timelapse on Parker's Piece vimeo.com/126014098 cc @ARUvegan 15 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO: "@simonsaggers of @TheGreenParty at #Camhustings South Cambs hosted by @HUSJCR" cc @GreenRupertRead @FionaRadic 15 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Business economics and finance
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading