- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- “@BetterCityDeal: Read coverage of our 10point plan in @CambridgeNewsUK and join the debate! cambridge-news.co.uk/End-free-car-p…” m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-k6Qg… 6 minutes ago
- RT @PhilRodgers: I'll be joining hundreds of other people on King's Parade at 10:30 today to show our support for refugees https://t.co/AGF… 9 minutes ago
- RT @LonGPCampaigns: @natalieben will be introducing our Mayoral candidate @sianberry and List candidates - Saturday at #TakeCityHall. http:… 46 minutes ago
- RT @BethanyBellBB: Austrian efficiency at the border #MigrantCrisis #refugeecrisis # Nickelsdorf http://t.co/7gGI13trr6 48 minutes ago
- In 1500s you could go from Damascus to Budapest without crossing international borders en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleiman_… http://t.co/rfRa6T2KzS 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Business economics and finance
Summary …but do the people of Cambridge know it even exists, let alone know how to influence it? Here’s a pano-pic I took at the start of the meeting …having made my way via bus from Cambridge to Cambourne, a … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts following a year of going to lots of venues in and around Cambridge Being a self-styled ‘community cameraman’ means I get to go out and about filming in lots of community venues. This year I’ve been to … Continue reading