- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @Holly_PJ: This was a major point I reflected on today. As a #feminist I want to do all I can to support & protect women. https://t.co/e… 22 minutes ago
- RT @casi_insurgente: @Puffles2010 is it, looks like young people making an entirely accurate assessment of the increasing futility of the w… 23 minutes ago
- Despite all the campaigning to get young people to vote, F--k me that's depressing. ipsos-mori.com/researchpublic… (Para 6. ) 28 minutes ago
- Turnout of 18-24y/os ***FELL*** by one percentage point between 2010 & 2015 gen elections. (44% to 43%) ipsos-mori.com/researchpublic… @UKYP @_TYFA 30 minutes ago
- RT @benatipsosmori: @Bonn1eGreer @Peter_Bridgman @Kent_Babylon and turnout among under 24s fell in 2015 34 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Category Archives: Blogrolls
Summary A slightly new take on my blogposts and an attempt to make me browse through all the stuff I send through to instapaper. Eurozone Frances Coppola continues to dig around the Eurozone crisis with the quotation: “JP Morgan estimates … Continue reading