Featuring some of the women I filmed & interviewed during the general election campaign 2015.
Here’s Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader of The Green Party with an appeal to students & young people in Cambridge
In terms of student activists:
- Ellie Wilson & Connie Muttock of Cambridge Universities Labour Club
- Holly Higgins of Cambridge Universities Labour Club
- Naomi Fahri and Dipa Vaya of Liberal Youth
- Kate Honey of Cambridge Greens – who won nearly 1,000 votes in Newnham ward, Cambridge
- Olivia Barber of Cambridge Universities Labour Club
- Julia Wright and Rachel Edwards of Liberal Youth
I also featured regional and national volunteers, such as:
I also covered existing holders of public office prior to the general election too.
- Jo Swinson (then an MP) for the Liberal Democrats
- Caroline Pidgeon AM for the Liberal Democrats
- Vicky Ford MEP for the Conservatives
- Molly Scott Cato MEP for The Greens
I featured candidates
- Heidi Allen (now MP for South Cambridgeshire), Conservatives
- Lucy Frazer (now MP for South East Cambridgeshire), Conservatives
- Chamali Fernando for Cambridge Conservatives
And even a national party leader
Feel free to share.