Just a short post to celebrate my sidekick that is Puffles the Dragon Fairy. Strange to think how this Twitter-based cuddly bundle of mischief and fun has completely changed my life. ***Thank you*** to everyone who has been part of Puffles’ existence – it has been incredible fun and an amazing learning process too.
- The case for Cambridge
- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Puffles (*notes*) EU still waiting for Cameron to set out negotiating platform gu.com/p/4d8jj 7 hours ago
- RT @RichardJMurphy: Blog: The real questions we should ask about Facebook and tax ow.ly/35pMOA 7 hours ago
- RT @danslee: So, I paid more Corporation Tax than Facebook last year. Hmmmm.... twitter.com/DJSoup/status/… 7 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) ****lots**** of high profile speakers coming to Cambridge this term, so Puffles doesn't have to travel far. 7 hours ago
- “@papertimelady: What a privilege to have time to cook, and food to cook, and a place to cook it.” Smthg easily forgotten in our busy lives? 7 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr