Just a short post to celebrate my sidekick that is Puffles the Dragon Fairy. Strange to think how this Twitter-based cuddly bundle of mischief and fun has completely changed my life. ***Thank you*** to everyone who has been part of Puffles’ existence – it has been incredible fun and an amazing learning process too.
- Why did Cambridge expand in the 19thC beyond its historical core? Have a listen youtube.com/watch?v=OaUCHj… @FeCRA2 @HistoryHit #LostCambridge 39 minutes ago
- NEW VIDEO: "Cambridge - shaping our city: Episode 3" Exploring 'Newtown' which is a little bit old now youtube.com/watch?v=OaUCHj… 44 minutes ago
- Until Municipal Elections Act 1875, newspapers published which way you voted. Here's Market Ward, Cambridge in 1840 https://t.co/0nrzgtCdVC 1 hour ago
- RT @CHavergalTHE: Private school head (fees £4,300 a term) warns unis may be seen as 'greedy' for putting up fees (to £9,520 a year) https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @standardnews: Top Tory to hand back CBE in protest at Cameron's cronies honours list standard.co.uk/news/politics/… 2 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr