- The case for Cambridge
- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Puffles (*notes*) EU still waiting for Cameron to set out negotiating platform gu.com/p/4d8jj 8 hours ago
- RT @RichardJMurphy: Blog: The real questions we should ask about Facebook and tax ow.ly/35pMOA 8 hours ago
- RT @danslee: So, I paid more Corporation Tax than Facebook last year. Hmmmm.... twitter.com/DJSoup/status/… 9 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) ****lots**** of high profile speakers coming to Cambridge this term, so Puffles doesn't have to travel far. 9 hours ago
- “@papertimelady: What a privilege to have time to cook, and food to cook, and a place to cook it.” Smthg easily forgotten in our busy lives? 9 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Summary How was 2012? For me, in the grand scheme of things a disaster. If someone said to me at the start of the year that I’d have a mental health crisis resulting in me not being able to work … Continue reading
…and what have you done? It’s sad to see the footage from John Lennon’s music video where the title and the above-line is taken from. It was in the mid-late 1980s that my parents bought what I remember to be … Continue reading
Summary Another Crimbo blogpost I’ve said to myself I’m still due a fantastic Christmas, where somethings really nice happen to the extent that they transform my immediate and medium term future while being damn good fun at the time. So … Continue reading
Summary How a recent document from the Department for Communities and Local Government has ruffled more than a few feathers. Plus a few other Christmas pressies from Whitehall The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, Eric Pickles, announced … Continue reading