- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @redrumlisa: Social housing and anti-gentrification campaigners disrupt Property Awards gu.com/p/47yk4/stw 2 hours ago
- Articles by @IsabelHardman (#ff) at blogs.spectator.co.uk/author/isabel-… are also worth looking at -esp for you centre-left types. 3 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) the main political decision-makers for past five years have been utterly absent in being available for cross-examination 3 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO:"Cambridge candidates in British Sign Language" youtube.com/watch?v=LDXl7l… @RoyalDeaf @julianhuppert @DanielZeichner @GreenRupertRead 3 hours ago
- Puffles is (*disturbed*) by the regular non-appearances by the lead party in the Coalition to defend their record on the small screen. 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Summary A random list of stuff I’d like to do, see or experience – because it’s not as if I’m going to be able to afford a house or car in the near future I’ve been pondering a moany post … Continue reading
Summary A few observations following an event I went to at Parliament Week I pootled along to Parliament this week for the “Chasing the digital wave” debate – looking at some lessons learned from recent general elections. Mark Pack, … Continue reading
Summary: Who said what There have been a couple of interesting (if you’re a parliament and civil service watcher) reports published of late. One on the resources, powers and effectiveness of select committees, [Not enough, not enough and not nearly … Continue reading
Summary On the shambles that was the Police and Crime Commissioner elections I can’t say the earth moved for me in this election campaign. Looking at the horrifically low voter turnout and the number of deliberately spoilt ballot papers – … Continue reading
Summary Should we be surprised about attitudes towards global tax avoidance when those at the top of firms do not live in communities their frontline outlets are in? Three multinationals found themselves hauled in front of the Public Accounts Committee … Continue reading