- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- Was I watching the same John McDonnell speech as the mainstream media?
- RT @campbellclaret: Objective - where you want to go? Strategy - the big how. Tactics - the tools and actions twitter.com/ptresadern/sta… 36 minutes ago
- Puffles says ministers don't have #civilservice input into party conf speeches bar basic requests for facts. May xplain Theresa May's errors 37 minutes ago
- RT @cammoneyhub: We are eagerly looking for volunteers to assist with our credit union services - contact 01223 458407 for more info: http:… 45 minutes ago
- Puffles invited @CUCA_Tweets @CULC @CSLD & @CambridgeGreens to make term card events open to all esp to @LR6FC @CRC_College & @HillsRoadNews 45 minutes ago
- Good to see Cambridge student political movements doing a roaring trade on Parker's Piece today @CULC @csld @CUCA_Tweets & @CambridgeGreens 46 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Summary Why it’s not just about the economy – some thoughts on the Resolution Foundation’s Commission on Living Standards report The Resolution Foundation’s report has got the bubbles of Whitehall and Westminster incredibly excited. It was embargoed until stupid-o’clock last night … Continue reading
Summary What happens when Parliament spots things going wrong This is what happened earlier with the announcement of the interim report into the Westcoast shambles and the new interpreters contract shambles. OK Pooffles, who’s to blame for #trainfail? “Firm judgments … Continue reading
Summary The minister replies – but does his answer match his department’s actions? Some of you may recall a blogpost warning what happens when ministers don’t answer questions at conferences. The nature of Q&A sessions at conferences is very similar … Continue reading
Summary Why the convention of ministerial accountability to Parliament overrides any ill-feeling between two politicians Chris Bryant MP has been a persistent thorn in the side of both David Cameron and News International over the years. Recall that it was … Continue reading