- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- "Extending #RighttoBuy could ‘devastate’ Cambridge, says city council housing chief cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge-hous… 2 hours ago
- RT @jessbrammar: Great analogy by @rsylvestertimes on all parties flinging dangerous threats around in an effort to break through http://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @alexmassie: Apart from *not being Miliband*, has Cameron actually offered a good reason to vote Tory in this election? 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCCambs: "I would end right to buy in Cambridge" - Lib Dem @julianhuppert 3 hours ago
- RT @keirshiels: Wonga has made a huge loss this financial year. They need to ring up one of those loan companies... @stellacreasy 4 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Summary Why it’s not just about the economy – some thoughts on the Resolution Foundation’s Commission on Living Standards report The Resolution Foundation’s report has got the bubbles of Whitehall and Westminster incredibly excited. It was embargoed until stupid-o’clock last night … Continue reading
Summary What happens when Parliament spots things going wrong This is what happened earlier with the announcement of the interim report into the Westcoast shambles and the new interpreters contract shambles. OK Pooffles, who’s to blame for #trainfail? “Firm judgments … Continue reading
Summary The minister replies – but does his answer match his department’s actions? Some of you may recall a blogpost warning what happens when ministers don’t answer questions at conferences. The nature of Q&A sessions at conferences is very similar … Continue reading
Summary Why the convention of ministerial accountability to Parliament overrides any ill-feeling between two politicians Chris Bryant MP has been a persistent thorn in the side of both David Cameron and News International over the years. Recall that it was … Continue reading