- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @AlbertoNardelli: "Slackers of Europe" - @BILD points finger at Britain for doing too little on #refugeecrisis bild.de/politik/auslan… ht… 7 minutes ago
- RT @laurenemdavies: such a bore to see people from the home counties drop £40k of inheritance money on a wedding dress 43 minutes ago
- RT @laurenemdavies: why do I keep watching programmes about rich people? I don't even feel jealous, I just sit here and roll my eyes #richg… 43 minutes ago
- RT @guardian_clark: Steve Richards: Whatever happens, Jeremy Corbyn’s candidacy has rescue a calamitously boring labour race http://t.co/z… 1 hour ago
- RT @camcycle: .@Puffles2010 asks how City Deal will engage with schools and colleges over the next 10 years, to reduce traffic associated w… 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Summary What Total Politics’ advertisers tell us about political lobbying. I remember being delighted when Iain Dale launched Total Politics Magazine a few years ago. A politics magazine that covered Whitehall and Westminster from a non-partisan perspective, that could bring … Continue reading
Summary What now is the Liberal Democrats policy on university tuition fees? Puffles put this question to Liberal Democrat President Tim Farron on Twitter. So the abolition of university tuition fees is still party policy, even though in Nick Clegg’s … Continue reading