- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @Independent: The UN is investigating the DWP for 'systemic human rights abuses' ind.pn/1NGJY8K http://t.co/q6Ca0mseWv 5 hours ago
- RT @LotteLeicht1: Wonderful "#REFUGEES WELCOME". Banners draped across football stadiums in #Germany this weekend. Via @markito0171 http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @jk_rowling: The great, humane and inspirational Oliver Sacks has died. He wrote this recently. That's a life well-lived. http://t.co/Zn… 5 hours ago
- RT @IanJSinclair: Why the Green Party's 35-week policy makes sense. 'Working longer hours increases stroke risk, major study finds' http://… 6 hours ago
- RT @eurorights: 'Yvette Cooper to fight Government's Trade Union Bill arguing that it contravenes human-rights law'. independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 6 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Summary Crazy dragon bloke takes cuddly toy to Stratford Sports Day No – really, I took Puffles with me and they allowed us both in! I managed to get hold of a couple of pairs of tickets – one for … Continue reading
Summary Finding activities that give me the ‘buzz’ Some of you will be aware that I used to do lots of dancing around five or so years ago. A combination of price, a lack of a ‘buzz’ at the clubs … Continue reading
Summary Why Green Party leadership candidate Natalie Ben’s idea could be a ‘game changer’ if she gets elected and implements her Leader’s breakfasts idea…but it’s not without its risks. The election of Caroline Lucas in Brighton in 2010 provided the … Continue reading
Summary And you know what did it? Not the big celebrities, not the men in suits, not the corporations, but seemingly ordinary people achieving extraordinary feats. And the nation has responded accordingly. The contrast between the competitors and the bigwigs … Continue reading