- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @bloggerheads: Election 2015: Northern Ireland health minister Jim Wells resigns over 'anti-gay' comments – live gu.com/p/47pjj/stw 14 minutes ago
- RT @BBCr4today: Former head of @OBR_UK Sir Alan Budd accuses parties of leaving voters "in the dark" over cuts and savings #GE2015 http://t… 26 minutes ago
- Interesting take on ‘boots on the ground battle’ between Labour & Tories. conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2… - little mention of student activists? 27 minutes ago
- NEW VIDEO: From last night's filming at & with thanks to @ThePortlandArms, here's @GraceSarahMusic vs Goldstar ow.ly/M979h 29 minutes ago
- RT @CEOPUK: Teach your child the Underwear Rule to help protect them from sexual abuse ow.ly/M0Q2N http://t.co/YlLCQrWQ7A 36 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Summary A ceremony that won over even the most stubborn of sceptics – myself included. With the negative publicity around the run-up to the Olympics, Danny Boyle had his work cut out. Given that context – and the wider global … Continue reading
Summary How long will this process take? Some of you may not be aware, but I went through a mental health crisis a few months ago – a crisis that knocked the stuffing out of me. I can’t help but … Continue reading
Summary Trying to find clarity in the tax debate – and a way forward These terms are bandied about by all sides and unfortunately only succeed in blurring what for me at least are very serious issues. Tax evasion, tax … Continue reading
Summary Yes. (In my opinion). But why so, and what would a smaller Cabinet look like? This post in part is based on a select committee report calling for fewer ministers, along with a line in Ruth Porter‘s column in … Continue reading
Summary It’s my station and I’ll moan if I want to. But for those interested in contributing positively towards Cambridge transport, please respond to the County Council’s transport strategy consultation! Cambridge Station: It seems slightly random for a blog to feature … Continue reading
Summary How can we improve our systems of scrutiny following the G4S shambles? This was something that Margaret Hodge, Chair of the Public Accounts Committee raised in a recent evidence session with the House of Lords’ Constitution Committee. It’s something … Continue reading