- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @BestoftheMail: Just asked a DM commenter whether Brits in Spain are included in his hatred of 'immigrants' - got this response :/ http:… 2 hours ago
- NEW BLOGPOST: "Diversifying #LibDems - a once in a generation opportunity?" adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/div… ft @joswinson @_DaisyBenson @CSLD 3 hours ago
- RT @PhilRodgers: @CRRosenstiel @Puffles2010 @EastCambs I don't think Labour have won a seat on @CambsCC outside Cambridge since 2001 3 hours ago
- RT @CRRosenstiel: @Puffles2010 Until 1980s, @EastCambs councillors were mainly independents. Tories have steadily wiped them out nationally… 4 hours ago
- RT @Rowan_Draper: @Puffles2010 @Corbyn4Leader @LizforLeader @andyburnhammp Marginals first and then seats like this with 33 Tories, 2 LD an… 4 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Summary A ceremony that won over even the most stubborn of sceptics – myself included. With the negative publicity around the run-up to the Olympics, Danny Boyle had his work cut out. Given that context – and the wider global … Continue reading
Summary How long will this process take? Some of you may not be aware, but I went through a mental health crisis a few months ago – a crisis that knocked the stuffing out of me. I can’t help but … Continue reading
Summary Trying to find clarity in the tax debate – and a way forward These terms are bandied about by all sides and unfortunately only succeed in blurring what for me at least are very serious issues. Tax evasion, tax … Continue reading
Summary Yes. (In my opinion). But why so, and what would a smaller Cabinet look like? This post in part is based on a select committee report calling for fewer ministers, along with a line in Ruth Porter‘s column in … Continue reading
Summary It’s my station and I’ll moan if I want to. But for those interested in contributing positively towards Cambridge transport, please respond to the County Council’s transport strategy consultation! Cambridge Station: It seems slightly random for a blog to feature … Continue reading
Summary How can we improve our systems of scrutiny following the G4S shambles? This was something that Margaret Hodge, Chair of the Public Accounts Committee raised in a recent evidence session with the House of Lords’ Constitution Committee. It’s something … Continue reading