Just a quick cross-post from my personal website which may be of interest to managers in organisations that are new to Twitter and social media – please see here.
- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @redrumlisa: Social housing and anti-gentrification campaigners disrupt Property Awards gu.com/p/47yk4/stw 5 hours ago
- Articles by @IsabelHardman (#ff) at blogs.spectator.co.uk/author/isabel-… are also worth looking at -esp for you centre-left types. 5 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) the main political decision-makers for past five years have been utterly absent in being available for cross-examination 5 hours ago
- NEW VIDEO:"Cambridge candidates in British Sign Language" youtube.com/watch?v=LDXl7l… @RoyalDeaf @julianhuppert @DanielZeichner @GreenRupertRead 5 hours ago
- Puffles is (*disturbed*) by the regular non-appearances by the lead party in the Coalition to defend their record on the small screen. 6 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr