Just a quick cross-post from my personal website which may be of interest to managers in organisations that are new to Twitter and social media – please see here.
- What impact will Heidi Allen MP have on her neighbouring constituency, Cambridge City?
- The post-election dust begins to settle
- How Cambridge Labour councillors on Twitter can help new MP Daniel Zeichner
- Parties report rise in membership after Conservatives win general election
- Encouraging women into local democracy – featured examples
- From earlier today: Cambridge Green Cllr @EveryoneMustWin to 200 protesters outside the Guildhall youtube.com/watch?v=io9QR9… @GreenRupertRead 1 hour ago
- RT @ShodanAlexM: Today's blogpost: Parliament & the fight for change alexsarchives.org/2015/05/parlia… (On Caroline Lucas' book on problems in the Wes… 1 hour ago
- RT @changeFIFA: FIFA Arrests: Great Insight. NY Times: How the Cayman Islands Became a FIFA Power nytimes.com/2015/05/31/spo… 1 hour ago
- RT @LondonNurse2014: Nurses protest outside the Daily Mail. Over headlines attacking Filipino nurses @unisontweets @guardiannews http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @johnseaward3: @Puffles2010 and Saints in Europe 👍👍👍 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr