Just a quick cross-post from my personal website which may be of interest to managers in organisations that are new to Twitter and social media – please see here.
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- Was I watching the same John McDonnell speech as the mainstream media?
- Puffles (*notes*) whichever party is in power will have an armed police presence at party conferences alamy.com/stock-photo-la… <- Labour 2006 41 minutes ago
- NEWZ-SPOOF: "#Corbyn surprised to find media hold him personally responsible for the Party for Working Socialism" mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j… 43 minutes ago
- RT @MirrorPolitics: Jeremy Corbyn slams thugs for spitting on journalists at anti-austerity march mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j… http://t.co/doLUkq… 57 minutes ago
- RT @jeremycorbyn: Ahead of Tory Conference I urge all activists to focus on policy & to take no part in personal attacks https://t.co/8UaTN… 58 minutes ago
- One for #twitterstorians by @sf_lang twitter.com/sf_lang/status… on history & theatre. For contemporary politics too? 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr