- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @sharonodea: Twitter Explains Why it’s Removing Share Counts from Tweet Buttons socialmediatoday.com/social-busines… 14 minutes ago
- What can trade unions & university public policy institutes learn from the tactics of The Taxpayer's Alliance & co? adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/how… 1 hour ago
- ...It took the council so long to negotiate new streetlights that come installation the model had become obsolete queen-ediths.co.uk/cambridge-plan… 1 hour ago
- RT @DexterDiasQC: Guide to law & protective measures re #FGM. Fine work @rightsofwomen >> twitter.com/rightsofwomen/… 1 hour ago
- RT @lewis_herbert: British homebuyers at back of queue for flats marketed first in Far East, just like Rustat Rd #Cambridge development htt… 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Summary Teacambs welcomes Jane O’Loughlin from Government Digital Service (GDS) Don’t say Puffles didn’t tell you! We were lucky to have the presence of Jane O’Loughlin from GDS at Teacambs the day after Puffles’ visit to GovUK Towers. I first met Jane … Continue reading
Summary Time for a Leveson-style inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of banking? That’s what this petition is calling for – and I agree. I’ve thrown my dummy out of the pram around all things banking, finance and economics … Continue reading
Summary Chloe Smith hits the buffers – but was it all her own fault? As political TV interviews go, this one was excruciating. One that I expect is going to be recalled by many a political watcher. It should have … Continue reading
Summary Why has the Prime Minister not opted for the more difficult decisions? The Prime Minister delivered a speech on welfare reform which has polarised opinion. His supporters have responded broadly positively, while his opponents have responded with various levels … Continue reading
Summary A slightly new take on my blogposts and an attempt to make me browse through all the stuff I send through to instapaper. Eurozone Frances Coppola continues to dig around the Eurozone crisis with the quotation: “JP Morgan estimates … Continue reading