- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- …or something that isn’t: NEWZ-SPOOF: “Ministers to fund innovative entrepreneurs to develop migrant-proof fencing” 4 hours ago
- LRT Can we have a comprehensive UK gov’t policy response to refugees crisis -across the piece, linked to co-ordinated international actions? 4 hours ago
- RT @SkyNewsBreak: Labour leadership candidate #AndyBurnham will call on Parliament to debate next week whether Britain should take in more … 4 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) that figures... gov.uk/government/pol… :-/ re refugee crisis http://t.co/0UXyFN67P9 4 hours ago
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: Call for Cameron urgently to bring together our civil society & religious leaders to plan Britain's response to refug… 5 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Summary Teacambs welcomes Jane O’Loughlin from Government Digital Service (GDS) Don’t say Puffles didn’t tell you! We were lucky to have the presence of Jane O’Loughlin from GDS at Teacambs the day after Puffles’ visit to GovUK Towers. I first met Jane … Continue reading
Summary Time for a Leveson-style inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of banking? That’s what this petition is calling for – and I agree. I’ve thrown my dummy out of the pram around all things banking, finance and economics … Continue reading
Summary Chloe Smith hits the buffers – but was it all her own fault? As political TV interviews go, this one was excruciating. One that I expect is going to be recalled by many a political watcher. It should have … Continue reading
Summary Why has the Prime Minister not opted for the more difficult decisions? The Prime Minister delivered a speech on welfare reform which has polarised opinion. His supporters have responded broadly positively, while his opponents have responded with various levels … Continue reading
Summary A slightly new take on my blogposts and an attempt to make me browse through all the stuff I send through to instapaper. Eurozone Frances Coppola continues to dig around the Eurozone crisis with the quotation: “JP Morgan estimates … Continue reading