- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @AaronBastani: Job of political journalists, first and foremost, should be channelling information. Giving facts. No idea how that's a m… 14 minutes ago
- The problem #Corbyn faces with so-called supporters throwing hate & misogyny around online twitter.com/seanjonesqc/st… 17 minutes ago
- Puffles is being spoilt by #bbctw with @CarolineFlintMP @IsabelHardman & @DrAliceRoberts on the same show. Analysis with 3 intelligent women 35 minutes ago
- Now on #bbctw the brilliant @DrAliceRoberts (BBC1 now) 37 minutes ago
- Puffles (*notes*) Portillo saying The West not willing to commit ground troops to Syria whereas Iran & Russia are. #bbctw 38 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Summary How the music industry has changed – in my eyes. I can’t help but thing the music industry was setting itself up for the most almighty collapse throughout the 1990s. I remember in the very late 1980s (when I … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts on my recovery, and what next for the future. No recovery is pain free. As Mind point out in How to rebuild your life after breakdown, some of my relationships with people have come under strain. A … Continue reading
Summary As Jeremy Hunt fights for his political career, this post looks at the role of his civil servants. The Culture Secretary is in more than a little bit of hot water – the testimony and written evidence causing something … Continue reading
I simply had to post a link to this one! Shallot Cambridge (a local take on The Onion in the USA – responsible for gems such as Congress passes Freedom From Information Act and Congressman Hurt To Discover Lobbyist Not Really His Friend) … Continue reading
Summary I wrote down all of the thoughts going through my head between 7:30 and 8:00 am on the morning of 22 April 2012. This I hope gives you an idea of what my mind has to deal with in … Continue reading
I posted this on The Student Room in a thread about reforming A-levels and am reposting it here. What exams boil down to are a measurement of someone’s ability in a given field against an arbitrary measure at a given … Continue reading