- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @melissarfleming: As tragedies shock Europe, a bigger refugee crisis looms in the Middle East. Perspective by @LizSly http://t.co/gwgBBp… 18 minutes ago
- RT @RailfutureEA: Cambridge tech hub expansion bids cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge-phen… All could be rail served by future rail enhancements http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Local authorities 'cannot cope with further cuts' trib.al/BSHyLDX 6 hours ago
- RT @PhilRodgers: New set of essays about Lib Dem values and beliefs, including one from former Cambridge MP David Howarth http://t.co/B1tab… 7 hours ago
- RT @anthonyzach: Telegraph editors murmuring 'oh please oh please oh please' twitter.com/hendopolis/sta… 8 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Summary How the music industry has changed – in my eyes. I can’t help but thing the music industry was setting itself up for the most almighty collapse throughout the 1990s. I remember in the very late 1980s (when I … Continue reading
Summary Some thoughts on my recovery, and what next for the future. No recovery is pain free. As Mind point out in How to rebuild your life after breakdown, some of my relationships with people have come under strain. A … Continue reading
Summary As Jeremy Hunt fights for his political career, this post looks at the role of his civil servants. The Culture Secretary is in more than a little bit of hot water – the testimony and written evidence causing something … Continue reading
I simply had to post a link to this one! Shallot Cambridge (a local take on The Onion in the USA – responsible for gems such as Congress passes Freedom From Information Act and Congressman Hurt To Discover Lobbyist Not Really His Friend) … Continue reading
Summary I wrote down all of the thoughts going through my head between 7:30 and 8:00 am on the morning of 22 April 2012. This I hope gives you an idea of what my mind has to deal with in … Continue reading
I posted this on The Student Room in a thread about reforming A-levels and am reposting it here. What exams boil down to are a measurement of someone’s ability in a given field against an arbitrary measure at a given … Continue reading