- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @IndyPolitics: George Osborne told by town halls that his devolution plan will cost £60bn ind.pn/1XmHy28 3 hours ago
- RT @stellacreasy: cambridge, nottingham, leeds and york - I am coming your way with #campaignbootcamp this weekend! details here: https://t… 4 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) #Corbyn & Labour Left will need to have some serious words with those ‘supporters’ posting hate towards @leicesterliz 4 hours ago
- RT @michaelsheen: The "Why help foreigners when own people are suffering?" argument often made by people doing nothing to help their own pe… 4 hours ago
- What sort of part would you have Puffles playing in an Xmas panto? Script is still being written so… :-) 4 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Summary Do modern council buildings reflect the castration of modern local government when compared to their Victorian foreparents? Some thoughts on a key pillar of Tristram Hunt’s book Building Jerusalem: The rise and fall of the Victorian City I took … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading