- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @rickedwards1: This is at a hustings in Hackney. You still think young people don't care about politics? http://t.co/gaVzCASLue 2 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: 8. Labour have more on the ground organisers and campaigners, Cons have one of most extensive targeted Royal Mail logistic… 2 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: 7. Huge amount hinging on a decisive turn in people's minds next week, and the late return "home" of "lost" kippers. Impos… 2 hours ago
- RT @EmmaKennedy: Brilliant blogging from @sturdyalex Small Business letter to the Telegraph; an attempt to defraud the electorate? https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @democraticaudit: Politicians seeking election this year must communicate more effectively with potential voters than they did in 2010 h… 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Summary Do modern council buildings reflect the castration of modern local government when compared to their Victorian foreparents? Some thoughts on a key pillar of Tristram Hunt’s book Building Jerusalem: The rise and fall of the Victorian City I took … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading