- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @Tanni_GT: Excited to be celebrating #DayoftheGirl on with @WOWTweetUK @southbankcentre & @TheLondonEye 9 minutes ago
- RT @jamesrbuk: Any labour MP within 500 yards of a TV camera, microphone, or notepad should be talking about tax credits and nothing else #… 11 minutes ago
- RT @carinaoreilly: Very good on Labour's direction: So you hate the Tories – but what comes next? | John Harris gu.com/p/4d6xm/stw 21 minutes ago
- RT @GemmaCranston: Nature valued on the same pages as biz equity prices in @thetimes Great job @matthew_ling @tonyJuniper http://t.co/ywZtR… 56 minutes ago
- RT @bainesy1969: Sometimes, asking for an internal review of an #FOI refusal can pay off twitter.com/andrewgregory/… 57 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Summary Do modern council buildings reflect the castration of modern local government when compared to their Victorian foreparents? Some thoughts on a key pillar of Tristram Hunt’s book Building Jerusalem: The rise and fall of the Victorian City I took … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading