- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- RT @alicebell: Know a grassroots project challenging abuses of power? The very awesome Edge Fund open for applications http://t.co/OXD6iE2p… 59 minutes ago
- RT @The_Shovel_: Woman With No Recollection Of Last 10 Years Asked To Run Major Media Company theshovel.com.au/2015/08/29/wom… http://t.co/6CztPy1Tm5 1 hour ago
- RT @MichaelRosenYes: Unemployment is the total number of hours that people want to work but can't. It's not the number of people who are 'r… 1 hour ago
- “@Samsmethers: 6. Reduce the gap between those at the very top and the rest of the workforce.” Maximum pay ratios of boss-lowest paid? 1 hour ago
- RT @Samsmethers: 5. Make the #livingwage a truly living wage. So many women r trapped on v low pay. 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Summary Do modern council buildings reflect the castration of modern local government when compared to their Victorian foreparents? Some thoughts on a key pillar of Tristram Hunt’s book Building Jerusalem: The rise and fall of the Victorian City I took … Continue reading
Some of you may have seen my attempt at a spoof article and blogpost on Freedom of Information. This group are worth following for all things transparency, open data and digital things. The first is an official one – UKTransparency … Continue reading