- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- RT @Kelsblells: Deliberate government mismanagement or incompetence? #NHS twitter.com/gabrielscally/… 1 hour ago
- RT @GabrielScally: Sometimes a timeline tells you most of what you need to know. #NHS http://t.co/r02oDbJ0Cs 1 hour ago
- RT @belindaparmar: Four more car makers join the diesel emissions row. theguardian.com/environment/20… 2 hours ago
- RT @greentrac: I've blogged about the value of parliamentary data and #acchack2015 pds.blog.parliament.uk/2015/10/09/the… @UKParliData http://t.co/tNK6NYK… 3 hours ago
- RT @CampaignFoI: Commission on Freedom of Information call for evidence gov.uk/government/con… #FOI 5 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Summary: With the expansion of faith-based schools, politicians have a duty to put in place better safeguards for those who choose to turn away from/reject the faiths that they have been brought up in. Some of you will be familiar … Continue reading
Summary The metrics of sales and votes are very blunt when trying to understand what people are trying to tell both firms and political parties. Are there more sharper, more intelligent feedback mechanisms? It’s a line that every so often … Continue reading