- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Puffles (*notes*) Brighton Digital Festival at brightondigitalfestival.co.uk/events/ can Cambridge have one? @camcreatives @Net2Camb @julianhuppert 6 hours ago
- "Why is UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?" adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/why… Anything new today? 7 hours ago
- Narrator: "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" Rich bloke on #WorldsMostLuxuriousShoes on C4: "Over 100" Now they're just trolling us... 7 hours ago
- RT @AlbertoNardelli: "Slackers of Europe" - @BILD points finger at Britain for doing too little on #refugeecrisis bild.de/politik/auslan… ht… 8 hours ago
- RT @laurenemdavies: such a bore to see people from the home counties drop £40k of inheritance money on a wedding dress 8 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Summary: With the expansion of faith-based schools, politicians have a duty to put in place better safeguards for those who choose to turn away from/reject the faiths that they have been brought up in. Some of you will be familiar … Continue reading
Summary The metrics of sales and votes are very blunt when trying to understand what people are trying to tell both firms and political parties. Are there more sharper, more intelligent feedback mechanisms? It’s a line that every so often … Continue reading