- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @polljax: Good article about changing travel to work areas and commuting patterns in the UK tinyurl.com/pkxr6r8 3 hours ago
- RT @LibralLady: Show refugees (& @David_Cameron) that CAMBRIDGE CARES. Join us Sat 1030 o/s @Kings_College for a demo @camb4calais. http://… 3 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) DWP Qs in Monday in @HouseofCommons services.parliament.uk/calendar/#!/ca… - expect urgent Qs too 3 hours ago
- ***Good luck*** everyone starting the new school/college year - esp if you’re starting at a new place! 3 hours ago
- NEWZ-SPOOF: “Ministers awaiting clearance from newspaper front pages to change policy on refugees” 4 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Summary: With the expansion of faith-based schools, politicians have a duty to put in place better safeguards for those who choose to turn away from/reject the faiths that they have been brought up in. Some of you will be familiar … Continue reading
Summary The metrics of sales and votes are very blunt when trying to understand what people are trying to tell both firms and political parties. Are there more sharper, more intelligent feedback mechanisms? It’s a line that every so often … Continue reading