- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @skepticalvoter: Want to check your local candidates are not climate change deniers or supporters of medical quackery? Our wiki here: ht… 17 minutes ago
- RT @polljax: Good guide to different party policies on #environment & #climatechange in #ukelections2015: tinyurl.com/oy4ro5p 26 minutes ago
- RT @davidwilcox: “There is money, it’s just being spent on the wrong stuff” A nuanced post about local government finance http://t.co/u4N2… 31 minutes ago
- RT @daily_politics: Opening address from @GreenRebJohnson in #bbcdp debate on defence and security hosted by @afneil & @MarkUrban01 https:/… 51 minutes ago
- RT @RobbieGibb: Daily Politics Defence Debate under way. #bbcdp http://t.co/e9hmhLfOJX 57 minutes ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Puffles’ Twitterfeed went into overdrive this afternoon as I made my way back from Christmas in Bristol. The outrage was over the plans to increase the limit of income NHS Trusts can generate from private work from 2% to 49%. … Continue reading
…which is sort of what it’s been this year. I can’t imagine I’m the only person who has backlashed against the religion of their upbringing to find themselves in a more-than-awkward situation or three at the annual religious festivities. Wave … Continue reading
…as opposed to “uncivil society”? Not quite – it’s the Government’s new term for the VCS – the Voluntary and Community Sector. Much as I’d like to have a vote on who our next head of state should be, and … Continue reading
Having been brought up having to go to church every Sunday during childhood, the religious aspect of Christmas is something that will never be far away from me so long as I am still alive. In my first three years … Continue reading
One of the things I’ve been pondering over is the long term impact that being in government will have on the Liberal Democrats – and to a smaller extent, the Greens in Brighton which are leading a minority council there. … Continue reading
“But Pooffles! Don’tcha wanna follow the latest clone from Zed-Factor?!?” Umm…no thanks. There were two things that drove this blogpost. The first was two visits to the cinema. The second was changes to a number of social media platforms that … Continue reading
It seems strange to praise something that I’ve never really had. Perhaps it’s because of that void that I somehow appreciate what I never had along with the positive impact it could have had. I’m talking about mentors. One of … Continue reading