- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- More on @PeoplesMomentum by @jonlansman leftfutures.org/2015/10/jezwed… evolving from #JezWeCan/#Jezwedid (*wingtip*) @AnnaGiz 45 minutes ago
- RT @FRANCE24: France's Platini blasts ‘farcical’ FIFA ban f24.my/1WPR7pd http://t.co/m6UJ9KbECF 49 minutes ago
- RT @cath_haddon: For those interested in the current #diversity of the civil service these charts make for compelling viewing. http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @iainmartin1: Dear moderate Labour party friends, you need to get organised. Recruit moderate voters or the party has had it. http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Puffles (*notes*) it'll be interesting to see who runs @PeoplesMomentum re #transparency peoplesmomentum.com 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Puffles’ Twitterfeed went into overdrive this afternoon as I made my way back from Christmas in Bristol. The outrage was over the plans to increase the limit of income NHS Trusts can generate from private work from 2% to 49%. … Continue reading
…which is sort of what it’s been this year. I can’t imagine I’m the only person who has backlashed against the religion of their upbringing to find themselves in a more-than-awkward situation or three at the annual religious festivities. Wave … Continue reading
…as opposed to “uncivil society”? Not quite – it’s the Government’s new term for the VCS – the Voluntary and Community Sector. Much as I’d like to have a vote on who our next head of state should be, and … Continue reading
Having been brought up having to go to church every Sunday during childhood, the religious aspect of Christmas is something that will never be far away from me so long as I am still alive. In my first three years … Continue reading
One of the things I’ve been pondering over is the long term impact that being in government will have on the Liberal Democrats – and to a smaller extent, the Greens in Brighton which are leading a minority council there. … Continue reading
“But Pooffles! Don’tcha wanna follow the latest clone from Zed-Factor?!?” Umm…no thanks. There were two things that drove this blogpost. The first was two visits to the cinema. The second was changes to a number of social media platforms that … Continue reading
It seems strange to praise something that I’ve never really had. Perhaps it’s because of that void that I somehow appreciate what I never had along with the positive impact it could have had. I’m talking about mentors. One of … Continue reading