- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @polljax: Good article about changing travel to work areas and commuting patterns in the UK tinyurl.com/pkxr6r8 3 hours ago
- RT @LibralLady: Show refugees (& @David_Cameron) that CAMBRIDGE CARES. Join us Sat 1030 o/s @Kings_College for a demo @camb4calais. http://… 3 hours ago
- Puffles (*notes*) DWP Qs in Monday in @HouseofCommons services.parliament.uk/calendar/#!/ca… - expect urgent Qs too 3 hours ago
- ***Good luck*** everyone starting the new school/college year - esp if you’re starting at a new place! 3 hours ago
- NEWZ-SPOOF: “Ministers awaiting clearance from newspaper front pages to change policy on refugees” 4 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Puffles’ Twitterfeed went into overdrive this afternoon as I made my way back from Christmas in Bristol. The outrage was over the plans to increase the limit of income NHS Trusts can generate from private work from 2% to 49%. … Continue reading
…which is sort of what it’s been this year. I can’t imagine I’m the only person who has backlashed against the religion of their upbringing to find themselves in a more-than-awkward situation or three at the annual religious festivities. Wave … Continue reading
…as opposed to “uncivil society”? Not quite – it’s the Government’s new term for the VCS – the Voluntary and Community Sector. Much as I’d like to have a vote on who our next head of state should be, and … Continue reading
Having been brought up having to go to church every Sunday during childhood, the religious aspect of Christmas is something that will never be far away from me so long as I am still alive. In my first three years … Continue reading
One of the things I’ve been pondering over is the long term impact that being in government will have on the Liberal Democrats – and to a smaller extent, the Greens in Brighton which are leading a minority council there. … Continue reading
“But Pooffles! Don’tcha wanna follow the latest clone from Zed-Factor?!?” Umm…no thanks. There were two things that drove this blogpost. The first was two visits to the cinema. The second was changes to a number of social media platforms that … Continue reading
It seems strange to praise something that I’ve never really had. Perhaps it’s because of that void that I somehow appreciate what I never had along with the positive impact it could have had. I’m talking about mentors. One of … Continue reading