- What impact will Heidi Allen MP have on her neighbouring constituency, Cambridge City?
- The post-election dust begins to settle
- How Cambridge Labour councillors on Twitter can help new MP Daniel Zeichner
- Parties report rise in membership after Conservatives win general election
- Encouraging women into local democracy – featured examples
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I wonder how many school and college leavers are aware of the taxpayer-funded site W4MPJobs. I wonder how many school and college leavers could afford to do any of the unpaid “internships” that are advertised on that site. I’ll declare … Continue reading
“Oi! Wuffles! Why are you backing conscription to allow neo-cons to send the children of poor people off to fight the oppressive wars of the capitalist imperialists??!?!” I’m not. The principle of a fully funded and paid for ‘citizenship service’ … Continue reading
The most popular link that readers of this blog have clicked through to is of the map of England’s old railway network prior to the Beeching Axe. It differentiates between the now disused routes and the current routes, though it … Continue reading
…because for many of us, it is a curse. It’s a blight for those on low incomes who are targeted by loan sharks – something Stella Creasy has campaigned on for quite some time. One of the reasons I chose … Continue reading