- The case for Cambridge
- How do think tanks access the media?
- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- RT @dowsingforsound: Something for the weekend? Join us at @ScalaLondon Sun eve & make the most of every moment before Mon strikes again ht… 28 minutes ago
- Puffles is in London tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) for a pub lunch if anyone wants to join us. Followed by @dowsingforsound at Scala 28 minutes ago
- RT @HW_CAMBS: Tell @CambsCC what they should spend your money on healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk/cambridgeshire… Budget #Consultation Ends 28/10 http://t.co/EtPsAYf… 1 hour ago
- RT @ACarpenDigital: NEW BLOGPOST: #TheCaseForCambridge adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2015/10/10/the… on our city's future. Cc @DavidCleevely @annebailey @southca… 1 hour ago
- RT @BBCNewsnight: “The world is looking at you with outrage" @maitlis grills Saudi Arabian Ambassador to UN bbc.in/1Lwt2M2 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I wonder how many school and college leavers are aware of the taxpayer-funded site W4MPJobs. I wonder how many school and college leavers could afford to do any of the unpaid “internships” that are advertised on that site. I’ll declare … Continue reading
“Oi! Wuffles! Why are you backing conscription to allow neo-cons to send the children of poor people off to fight the oppressive wars of the capitalist imperialists??!?!” I’m not. The principle of a fully funded and paid for ‘citizenship service’ … Continue reading
The most popular link that readers of this blog have clicked through to is of the map of England’s old railway network prior to the Beeching Axe. It differentiates between the now disused routes and the current routes, though it … Continue reading
…because for many of us, it is a curse. It’s a blight for those on low incomes who are targeted by loan sharks – something Stella Creasy has campaigned on for quite some time. One of the reasons I chose … Continue reading