- Will the 2015 general election mark a low point in national politics?
- Filming the Cambridge 2015 elections
- ‘Tory turmoil as ex-council chief quits amid social media firestorm’
- And…they’re off! The race to get elected begins!
- Making a film about the general election campaigns in Cambridge – want to get involved?
- RT @BBCNewsbeat: LISTEN: David Cameron's #Newsbeat interview bit.ly/1OfxoON bbc.in/1bjoz4N http://t.co/24zpwEDlSG 5 hours ago
- RT @Guardian_local: Judge who disqualified Tower Hamlets mayor leads drive to reform election law bit.ly/1DZYWQt #localgov 8 hours ago
- RT @BHAhumanists: Galha Election Special is on its way! #galhahustings http://t.co/TaVFu20mq7 8 hours ago
- RT @BHAhumanists: Emily Brothers says we need to 'get tough with faith schools & put in place criteria for inclusive admissions & practices… 8 hours ago
- RT @WHSBLiberals: Nick Clegg has just announced we won't join any govt. involving #TheSNP . We won't take part with #Labour in breaking up … 8 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I wonder how many school and college leavers are aware of the taxpayer-funded site W4MPJobs. I wonder how many school and college leavers could afford to do any of the unpaid “internships” that are advertised on that site. I’ll declare … Continue reading
“Oi! Wuffles! Why are you backing conscription to allow neo-cons to send the children of poor people off to fight the oppressive wars of the capitalist imperialists??!?!” I’m not. The principle of a fully funded and paid for ‘citizenship service’ … Continue reading
The most popular link that readers of this blog have clicked through to is of the map of England’s old railway network prior to the Beeching Axe. It differentiates between the now disused routes and the current routes, though it … Continue reading
…because for many of us, it is a curse. It’s a blight for those on low incomes who are targeted by loan sharks – something Stella Creasy has campaigned on for quite some time. One of the reasons I chose … Continue reading