- Well, thank f–k that horrible month is over
- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- RT @LocalGovCamp: Here’s something to brighten your day… we still have a few #localgovcamp & #LDMaker15 tickets: localgovdigital.info/localgovcamp/l… htt… 9 minutes ago
- RT @elashton: Strong speech from Yvette Cooper on refugee crisis – she says ministers are "cowards" http://t.co/u3J4OHpQHK 22 minutes ago
- RT @thelawyercatrin: Wow, uni law clinic doing serious work here -> Bristol law students overturn 95% of DWP ‘fit for work’ declarations ht… 23 minutes ago
- RT @dhiptweets: Last day to register for FREE #history and #BigData conference @Cambridge_Uni on 9th September eventbrite.co.uk/e/making-big-d… #maki… 1 hour ago
- “@alicebell: Dutch rail network is going to run entirely on wind energy by 2018 ibtimes.com.au/dutch-rail-net…” @sustrans @Railfuture @CBTransport 3 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I wonder how many school and college leavers are aware of the taxpayer-funded site W4MPJobs. I wonder how many school and college leavers could afford to do any of the unpaid “internships” that are advertised on that site. I’ll declare … Continue reading
“Oi! Wuffles! Why are you backing conscription to allow neo-cons to send the children of poor people off to fight the oppressive wars of the capitalist imperialists??!?!” I’m not. The principle of a fully funded and paid for ‘citizenship service’ … Continue reading
The most popular link that readers of this blog have clicked through to is of the map of England’s old railway network prior to the Beeching Axe. It differentiates between the now disused routes and the current routes, though it … Continue reading
…because for many of us, it is a curse. It’s a blight for those on low incomes who are targeted by loan sharks – something Stella Creasy has campaigned on for quite some time. One of the reasons I chose … Continue reading