- Diversifying the Liberal Democrats – a once in a generation opportunity?
- Why is the UK government not pushing for a substantial co-ordinated response to refugees crisis?
- On life’s great equaliser
- Has leisure & entertainment in Cambridge kept pace with the growth of our city?
- Jeremy Corbyn to visit Puffles in Cambridge!
- NEWZ-SPOOF: "Ministers to redefine refugees as 'hard-working expats' in bid to solve migrant headlines issue" twitter.com/BestoftheMail/… 18 minutes ago
- RT @vonheintze: Proud of our newest edition of @BILD #refugeeswelcome #wehelp http://t.co/WPHDXENbLs 30 minutes ago
- RT @BBCPolitics: Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale calls for an end to "control freakery" at party conferences and an open... http://t.c… 37 minutes ago
- RT @LSEpoliticsblog: John Hills on the welfare myth of ‘strivers’ versus ‘skivers’ buff.ly/1h6O646 1 hour ago
- "Exploring Polices: Austerity" facebook.com/events/1632804… 02 Sept, URC Trumpington St, Cambridge. 7pm. cc @campplsassembly @WEP_Cambridge 1 hour ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This blogpost follows on from one of the most popular posts on this blog “Life on a piece of paper.” (As an aside, should the full stop be before or after the closing quotation marks?) For some strange reason, I … Continue reading
Since the start of 2011, Soph Warnes has very kindly hosted Puffles’ original House Rules which I drafted while I was still in the civil service. I tried to compress a series of “Please don’t get me sacked!/Please keep away … Continue reading
The medium-sized ones (the most numerous) in this photo will be going for £30 each – if you would like one, please tweet your email address to me in a DM (if I’m not following you, please send me an … Continue reading
Some of our public sector institutions need to update their rules in the face of rapid technological change. Job Centre Plus weren’t best pleased to see me tweeting while waiting for my now fortnightly appointment with them on the ground … Continue reading