- Do the scuffles between mainstream media & some protesters in Manchester reveal a deeper divide?
- Cambridge’s street communities on complex local public services
- Are Conservative ministers playing ‘party politics’ with national security over Jeremy Corbyn?
- Mark Thomas visits Cambridge, talking about the privatisation of public spaces
- Was I watching the same John McDonnell speech as the mainstream media?
- RT @CamDigLib: You could still find your way around central Cambridge using this 440 year old map cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/PR-SSS-00… http://t.co/jXZimq… 2 hours ago
- Cambridgeshire tweeple, Puffles (*points*) to several petitions for your attention at epetition.cambridgeshire.public-i.tv/epetition_core… cc @TransitionCambs 4 hours ago
- RT @Metatone2: @Puffles2010 I'm much less optimistic. Existing budget cut commitments mean infrastructure role is likely more talk than act… 5 hours ago
- RT @HilaryComms: I agree with @davebriggs To me, it's about accessibility and transparency for people who need or want our services. https… 5 hours ago
- ...& also unlike many other Conservative MPs, Adonis as a cross-bencher will be in a much better position to be firm over disagreements. 5 hours ago
Puffles on Flickr
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This blogpost follows on from one of the most popular posts on this blog “Life on a piece of paper.” (As an aside, should the full stop be before or after the closing quotation marks?) For some strange reason, I … Continue reading
Since the start of 2011, Soph Warnes has very kindly hosted Puffles’ original House Rules which I drafted while I was still in the civil service. I tried to compress a series of “Please don’t get me sacked!/Please keep away … Continue reading
The medium-sized ones (the most numerous) in this photo will be going for £30 each – if you would like one, please tweet your email address to me in a DM (if I’m not following you, please send me an … Continue reading
Some of our public sector institutions need to update their rules in the face of rapid technological change. Job Centre Plus weren’t best pleased to see me tweeting while waiting for my now fortnightly appointment with them on the ground … Continue reading